cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTS 1.9 PreQualification Assistant

Jesse Hoffman
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to test the Unified CM connection and immediately encounter the following error.  I have downloaded the tomcat.der file from CUCM as outlined in the guides.  Any feedback is appreciated.

23 Aug 2012 16:15:11,930 INFO - ########################################
23 Aug 2012 16:15:11,930 INFO - Executing task: com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.tasks.cucm.CUCMConnectionTest("Verify connection to Unified CM servers",Unified CMs,Ready)
23 Aug 2012 16:15:11,930 INFO - ---------------------------
23 Aug 2012 16:15:11,930 INFO - Loading cert file: C:\Users\pcadmin\Documents\tomcat.der
23 Aug 2012 16:15:11,935 ERROR - Exception encountered: Unable to install the SSL certificate from the file 'Unable to load certificate from file '.security\certs\ctis-trust\<CUCM_FQDN>.pem''.

com.cisco.ts.scheduler.exception.CertificateException(502603,AUI,CERT_LOAD_ERROR,Unable to install the SSL certificate from the file 'Unable to load certificate from file '.security\certs\ctis-trust\<CUCM_FQDN>.pem''.)
  at com.cisco.ts.scheduler.server.security.certificates.CertificateMgmtImpl.uploadCertificate(CertificateMgmtImpl.java:562)
  at com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.tasks.cucm.CUCMConnectionTest.initCUCMModule(CUCMConnectionTest.java:151)
  at com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.tasks.cucm.CUCMConnectionTest.executeMe(CUCMConnectionTest.java:107)
  at com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.tasks.EmptyTest.execute(EmptyTest.java:138)
  at com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.controller.Controller.executeTests(Controller.java:725)
  at com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.ui.TestExecutionThread.run(TestExecutionThread.java:35)
23 Aug 2012 16:15:11,935 INFO - Task execution completed.  Status: Failed

1 Reply 1

Simon Battye
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

It looks like an issue with the CUCM Server Certificate you've specified, a cert is required as the Bind Mode has to be configured as 'secure'

I would take look at your current DNS/Hostname configuration on CUCM; and your CM security certificate you've specified in this location: Loading cert file: C:\Users\pcadmin\Documents\tomcat.der

Thanks, Si