cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTS 3200 with 14 seats

nizamuddinsyed
Level 1
Level 1

we have a CTS 3200 with 14 seats and in CUCM it is configured for 8 seats in the second row. In CTM it this shows with error. When I log into the codec in System Status I see a red cross mark. In status details I red cross next to Microphone. Under status for Rear left I find 1 green tick and 1 red X same for Rear right. I have checked the connection and they are fine. Is someting wrong in the configuration or this is a bug? Any help would be really helpful.

4 Replies 4

Rafal Szeremeta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

If understand correctly you have 4 microphones mounted on the back table? Can you perform hardware troubleshooting and test microphones to make sure that all 4 working. If 2 of them are ‘dead’ most likely they not plugged to the right port in A/V unit. What version of CTS are you using?

Regards

Rafal

Thank for your time.

You are correct I have 4 microphones on the back table. I have performed the testing and the connections look fine. I am using CTS version 1.6.5.0. These microphones are working. What could be the issue?

Hello

It would help if you could post screenshots from Web Gui and picture of AV unit with microphone connected.

Please make sure that all you 7 microphones are connected to the right port.

Left is white, green is centre, red is right (facing system)

Front table:

Left to white 1

Centre to the codec

Right to the red 1

Back table:

Right: number 2 red

Centre right: number 3 green

Centre left: number 2 green

Left: number 3 white

If you change any, please reboot all 3 codecs after.

Regards.

Thank you for your reply. The connections are same as you mentioned when I checked them. but

let me check once again. I can't send you the pics as I support from remote and it would take time for me to get the pics

I will keep you updated once I recheck the connections.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: