cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTS-CTRL-DVC8 Locked Up

robray_sc
Level 4
Level 4

I have touchpanel (CTS-CTRL-DVC8) that gets stuck at the screen "Connecting...." and never gives me any menu\options.  Does anyone know how to factory reset the touchpanel if you are unable to get to the menu options. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Robray,

Here are the steps to factory reset the CT Touch Panel if you're not getting any controls:

The Cisco TelePresence Touch device can be factory reset by pressing the exclamation mark for 10 seconds until it lights up, then press the mute button twice. The touch panel should reboot after a couple of seconds with factory settings.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks

Mubashshir Akhtar
TelePresence Solution Group

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Robray,

Here are the steps to factory reset the CT Touch Panel if you're not getting any controls:

The Cisco TelePresence Touch device can be factory reset by pressing the exclamation mark for 10 seconds until it lights up, then press the mute button twice. The touch panel should reboot after a couple of seconds with factory settings.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks

Mubashshir Akhtar
TelePresence Solution Group

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Robray,

I request if you can share few more details like when did the issue occurred is this out of box device or a working youch and all of sudden giving this issue.
As Mubashshir privided the favtory reset procedure if required you can perform this. Apart from that if its a one time occurrence go ahead and try unplugging and re plugging the touch pad twice or thrice.
Or if you upgraded the codec software then try connevmcting the touch on another codec if available.

You can also try connecting the touchpad after you turn on the codec completely.

Do update us the results

Thanks
Ravi kr.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

HI,

Please see video .

https://supportforums.cisco.com/videos/4166

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: