cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTS500-37 supported Auxiliary Display

lamjoey927
Level 1
Level 1

We would like to get a Auxiliary Display for the CTS500-37, the display has to be smaller than 37" (the size of the TP screen).

The available auxiliary display that are smaller than 37" on the release note of CTS500-37 are all EOS.

How can I get an updated list of what models of display are supported by CTS500-37, I will also need NBD replacement service with the display.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rafal Szeremeta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Joseph.

As per our latest 1.9 release notes, good news is that you can use most of HD displays, so most likely you already have one. I would recomend DVI/HDMI connection.

From relase notes:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/cts_admin/1_9/release/notes/cts_1_9_release_notes.html#wp230276

Displays

Although currently no displays are recommended, Cisco TelePresence systems are designed to work with any Full HD monitor that connects to the system using a standard HDMI or DVI interface. Note that the connector on the system side is always HDMI, so either an HDMI-to-HDMI cable or an HDMI-to-DVI cable is required.

Cheers!

Rafal

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rafal Szeremeta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Joseph.

As per our latest 1.9 release notes, good news is that you can use most of HD displays, so most likely you already have one. I would recomend DVI/HDMI connection.

From relase notes:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/cts_admin/1_9/release/notes/cts_1_9_release_notes.html#wp230276

Displays

Although currently no displays are recommended, Cisco TelePresence systems are designed to work with any Full HD monitor that connects to the system using a standard HDMI or DVI interface. Note that the connector on the system side is always HDMI, so either an HDMI-to-HDMI cable or an HDMI-to-DVI cable is required.

Cheers!

Rafal