cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM version that supports the backup and restore of CE settings and custom elements

RITT
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Have read in the Cisco TelePresence CE Software Release Notes (CE9) page 16 that elements such as branding and macros can now be commissioned via CUCM.

From the SX20 quick set guide page 70:

1. Sign in to Cisco Unified CM Administration.
  2. Navigate to Device > Phone.
  3. Fill in the Customization Provisioning fields in the product specific configuration section of the relevant devices.

CUCM version 10.5 does not have any of the "customization" fields in the "product specific configuration" group box for any CE type endpoints.

Would anyone know which versions of CUCM have these fields?

Many thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RITT
Level 1
Level 1
Going to answer my own question. Its UCM versions 11.5/12.x. Says as much in the CE9 software release notes linked in my earlier post page 17. Should have paid more attention!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

RITT
Level 1
Level 1
Going to answer my own question. Its UCM versions 11.5/12.x. Says as much in the CE9 software release notes linked in my earlier post page 17. Should have paid more attention!!

If you have a CUCM version below 12 this functionality could be made available by installing a device pack. See the compatibility matrix.

Also see JFerello post on this topic in the CE9.2.1 Macro Framework discussions.