Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customize Cisco MCU

hello experts...

I need ur help , actually when im doing conference through MGC100 polycom , there is a speration line in between each conference participant ( color can be choosen like green ,blue colored Seperation boxes ). This partition lines makes seem each participant sepaerated from each other.Cant i make such partion in between the particpant when doing conference through Cisco MCU.

5 Replies 5

Anthony Thomson
Level 3
Level 3

The closest thing I know to what you describe is the conference setting for 'Active speaker display', which allows you to set a green or red border around the current Active Speaker.

Sir Anthony u r close to my query ....i dont want this green border all the time (not only at the time of active speaker) so that view of partiipant looks more clear and seprable.Now all participant are not havong any border in between them

The custom layouts that are picture-in-picture show a white border around the PiP squares. That may help.  You won't get these layouts automatically though--you'll have to manually change this setting when the conference is scheduled (if using TMS, these are the 'overlay' layouts), or when the conference starts, configuring on the MCU.

u can see in the pic i attached ...there is no borders. i want borders is it possible?

Whenever you're using a continuous presence layout on the MCU you won't get any type of borders around the partcipants separating them.  The only thing you can do is like Anthony suggseted, either use a picture-in-picture layout where the participant in the PIP has a white border, or enable the red or green active speaker border.  If this is something you really want, suggest you contact your Cisco Account Manager and have a feature requested created.  However, the development for the MCU is slowing down, as most development these days are more geared toward the TelePresence Server, so having a new feature introduced to the MCU could be difficult.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: