cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default buttons on 88XX phone in Session Line mode

cabusch
Level 1
Level 1

When the 88XX phone is in Session Line mode, there are 2 buttons on the right that seem to be default.. a line button (phone) and a Call History button (clock)

I'd like to make the Call History button available on a 10 button template in Enhanced mode but can't figure out how or if it's even possible. 

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Couple of questions, how is the configuration for Call History in Two-line mode. Is it configured as service URL on the phone line.

With 8800 series you can enable Enhanced Line mode that enables to program all the 10 keys.

ELM supports CUCM 9.1(2), 10.5(2), and 11.0(1) and any higher releases. You need to install the latest device pack. You can set the line mode in the Product Specific Configuration Layout portion of the Device Configuration window in CUCM

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

I don't understand your question about the configuration in 2 line mode?

I already have phones with the 10 lines in Enhanced mode.. but the Call History button isn't available to put in the template.

In Session line mode, it's not in the template either... which is why i said it's a default. It's not in the template.. they just... appear!

Hi there

Can you post the screen shot of your config with 2 line mode

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi,

I believe this is what you mean:

++ When the 88XX phone is in Session Line mode, there are 2 buttons on the right that seem to be default.. a line button (phone) and a Call History button (clock).

I highly doubt if it is achievable as "call history" is not an options that you can use for a 88XX IP-Phone.

Please check the list of options below that you can use:

Redial
Speed dial
Line
Privacy
Service URL
Speed dial BLF
Call Park BLF
Intercom
Malicious Call Identification
Meet Me conference
Call Park
Call Pickup
Group Call Pickup
Mobility
Do Not Disturb
Quality Reporting Tool
CallBack
Other Pickup
Hunt Group Logout
All Calls
Answer Oldest
Alerting Calls
Queue Status
None

Please rate the post if, helpful.

Regards,
Akansha Sharma

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Cabusch,

Upon creating a certain Phone Buttom Template (which you've done already) you can go and create a New Phone Service (without enterprise subscription) by Device->Device settings-> Phone services].

Then you should assign service URL button that is associated with this Service.

The IP Phone Services Configuration

PhoneServices.PNG

In my case, the Service is described as "History"

keys.png

if helps, please rate

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: