Views
Helpful
Replies

Design: jabber with expressway C and E and CMS C and E connected through VPN

sudeep1242
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

we have 10 Nos of Cisco SX-20 Devices in the network. we have Cisco Webex register account with Cisco with which we can initiate the meeting. now my question how we can join our SX-20 device  to the same meeting so that we can record our meetings. do we need to configure Cisco expressway C And E to achieve this purpose. i am little bit new to Cisco expressway series so need to understand how to configure expressway to connect VC device to webex meeting 

4 Replies 4

Hello,
Do you have own Cisco Collaboration Infrastructure (CUCM,VCS, Expressway-C, Expressway-E) ?
What is your deployment configuration SX20 ? Standalone or registered on CUCM/VCS/Expressway ?

SX-20 is register on cucm 10.5 server & we want XS-20 should become a host/participant for Cisco WebEx meeting so that we can recording those meeting. currently we are able to record meeting those who can join form his laptop or desktop machine. but how we can join SX-20 device to the same meeting ?

we are in the configuration of cisco VCS C & E. i refer VCS basic installation guide but not clear on after configuration how my SX-20 device will connect webex meeting. could you please help me to focus on this.

could you resolve your question? I think if those sx-20 are sip so you may initiate incoming/outgoing  call from/to webex to them to join meeting. to do that they would need sip url names assigned and programmed on vcs-e and nat-ed on both vcs-e and c . do not recommended to use nat on the firewall just open necessary ports. You will need kinda tablet device connected to dial out or use one push button option realized to join webex meeting. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: