born.jason
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have the following:

VCSc 7.1

VCSe 7.1

TMSPE 13.2.2

I can dial from internal to external other devices. But if i try to dial from internal movi to another internal movi i see a "not found" in the search history and the call forwarded from VCSc to VCSe but it should be routed internally.

What did i miss to configure?

i try to dial from movi with this format:

first.lastname@domain.com

UserIDs/Findme is also:

first.lastname@domain.com

I think a search rule is wrong but i cannot fix it by myself or should i configure something on TMSPE as well for this?

Any suggestions?

Regards

Jason

3 Replies 3

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What happen if you crate “Any alias” search rule target to “LocalZone” with highest priority setting on VCS-C?

Will that makes you to make internal-to-internal call?

If you can provide list of search rules on VCS-C that will help to understand current configuration better.

Also is there any alias transform on VCS-C?

I have created an any alias rule and now i am able to:

-> Internal to Internal

-> External to Internal

But i am not able to dial from

-> Internal to External

> I can dial from internal to external other devices.

I thought you originaly able to make a call from internal to external.

Are you saying (But i am not able to dial from  -> Internal to External), after you add (and just add not delete any existing search rule) any match alias rule targeting local zone, internal-to-external call start failing?

Have you configure “On successful match” to “Continue” for newly add search rule (any alias match target to local zone)?

Or do you have any “On successful match” with “Stop” configuration with higher priority than search rule that for internal-to-external search rule?