Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dianling External URI Resource unavailable - Loop detected VCS Control

Hello,

Since I installed the platform could make calls to IP and URI Externals directions, but a few months ago I could not make calls to URI Externals but yes to a IPaddress external from devices registered in the VCS Control,devices registered in the VCS E can call normally.

This is the search history and error is displayed is Resource unavailable - Loop detected.

I do not understand because it appears as loopback@mydomain.com instead of @ cisco.com which is the original domain.

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you provide a copy of the entire search history, transforms, and search rules.  It could be a transform or search rule is changing the "rtp.ciscotac.net" domain to become yours, creating a loop.

Attached the printscreens.

Thankss!

You're "Replace CUCM domain" transform is changing the domain.  When using regex to transform addresses, you need to be as specific as possible to not create false positives.  Instead of using .+ after the @ symbol, I'd specify what the actual CUCM domain is.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: