Views
Helpful
Replies

Did not receive provisioning in time

wasimujawar
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

We have installed a VCS and TMS in our network. We have configured the TMS to pull the contacts from AD and it has done it successfully. When we log in to the jabber from inside the network, we are getting the error "did not receive provisioning in time".

Please assist.

5 Replies 5

aborodai
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Wasim,

Did you add and fill with settings correct configuration templates to the TMS?

Do you have TMSPE? If it is true could you please check from VCS if users have this templates?

Best Regards,

Artem Borodai

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Wasim,

- is internal DNS setup correctly?

- can you check your jabber client audio log file and possibly post it here?

- I assume you have configured the provisioning template for jabber client (version ?) on TMS (version ?), but have you assigned the template for your version of jabber client?

on TMS, System > provisioning > users         and under "configuration templates"  do you see any template assigned?

regards, Ahmad

wasimujawar
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

I have checked the TMS server and i see the Provision extension service is failing to start. Please suggest resolution.

Regards,

Wasim Mujawar

what does the windows eventlog say? what does the tms log say?

can you try also to run the TMSPE diagnostics on TMS if enabled otherwise what is the alarm saying there?. (Adminstrative Tools > Provisioning Extension Diagnostics)

did you try to reboot the TMS server?

have you switched from legacy agent to TMSPE on VCS?

regards, Ahmad

Dear Wasim,

It is most likely due to the Java issue. Please download and reinstall your version of Java.

If it is TMSPE 1.0 - Java version 6

If it is TMSPE 1.1 - latest version of Java.

If you will not be able to restore TMSPE after Java installation I would recommend you to raise TAC case.

Best Regards,

Artem Borodai

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: