Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Directory for Jabber with CUCM

Hi all, we want to provide our end users of the CUCM to the jabber client. How can we do it? As we know this is a possibility and we are not able to integrate it with an LDAP. Can you help me? our cucm is in 8.6.2.22900-9 and the jabber client version is 9.0.5 compilation 11368. Can you help me?

2 Replies 2

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Roberto.  You may find this posting a bit more helpful.  I would suggest trying this out on one client PC before TFTP'ing this to your CUCM. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2145090

You will probably need to create the jabber-config.xml file and indicate you want to use the UDS service on the CUCM. 

This posting should help you, as I'm still experimenting with this myself in our lab environment.  I'm using EDI and pulling from AD, but you should be able to specify UDS in the config.xml file and pull what you need from the CUCM UDS service. 

Hope this helps. 

VR

Patrick

Thank you so much Patrick, I forgot to share this with everybody but i finally got to do it with the same process as you. If you need any help or you see any special thing in this, please let us know. I have the system working properly in production.

Thank you so much again. Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: