Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable Reminders on Cisco TelePresence SX10

My name is Brandon, I’m IT on Solstice. We have 5 meeting rooms using Zoom and Cisco TelePresence SX10 cameras. Currently we are having some issues where for example, in the middle of a meeting a pop-up window show up from the right side with the reminder of the current meeting. 

I couldn’t find an option on the web control panel where I can disable the meetings reminders. 

Hope you can give me a hand with this.

Regards.

3 Replies 3

Hello,

Did you ever get an answer on disabling Zoom meeting reminders?

Thanks!

These meeting reminders are coming from Zoom - they are embedded in the video you are getting from them. You will need to find out if Zoom offers the option to turn these off, this isn't a Cisco endpoint issue. 

Reviving this because I am having the exact same problem. These reminders are not embedded in the video. The popup shows the "Join & End current", "Snooze", and "Ignore" options whenever a meeting entry is pushed to the device. These popups are pretty annoying and apparently there's no obvious way to turn those off.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: