cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Spark Room 70 support additional camera?

Just wondering if the Spark Room 70 supports an additional Precision 60?

I know that Presentertrack isn't available (at least not yet) for the newer series of endpoints and that you can use a Precision 60 on a Spark Room Kit Plus, just unsure if the additional camera works on the Room 70.

7 Replies 7

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Given the Spark Room 70 is essentially a RoomKit Plus in a fancy package with a screen (or two) included, I'd expect that it would behave in a similar way.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I was just re-reading the Spark Room Kit Plus admin guide and it looks like it actually supports a quad camera *or* precision 60, not both.  There's only a single camera input, but two other HDMI inputs so potentially one could be used for a camera but I wouldn't expect so.

That's correct with the current software releases - whether this changes or not in the future, we can only hope.  A Spark Room 70 with a Precision 60 Presenter Track camera / Briefing Room mode would be awesome for quite a number of rooms.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Nick,

Do you have any new information regarding this issue? Our customer has already bought new Cisco Spark Rook Kit Plus and additional Precision 60 camera. They are expecting to connect them in daisy chain. But I have passed all the documentation and didn't find anything that can prove that this can be done.

Regards,

Dalibor  

Currently the only endpoint that can do "Briefing Room Mode" is the SX80.  I expect this may change in the future with the release of new endpoints, but there are no others available today that do this.

Wayne

We have few of opportunity to replace old systems with Spark Rooms but customers asks for presenter track feature therefore we need to use little older (from my PoV) MX series. It would be nice to get support for presenter track on Spark Rooms/Room kits since logically I can't see why it's still not possible.

Should reach out to your Cisco Account Team, they can take your feedback to the BU to let them now this is a feature that people really want, and in time, it might come to be.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: