Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DTMF problem in Codian 4500 MCU

Hello,

I have installed a videoconferencing infrastructure integrated with Cisco Voice infrastructure. Video infratructure has MCU4500, Cisco TCS, VCS, VC endpoints and Voice infrustructure has CUCM, Contact Center application and ip phones. I created a trunk between VCS Control and CUCM and everything is working except one. My problem is about sending DTMF.

Actually we installed these systems in a bank to provide the customers video call center and to record all video calls. For this I created  a permanent conference with predefined endpoints Cisco TCS, Call Center number. When I call the conference from any endpoint it dials the TCS and Call Center number automatically. And when call center ivr asks me to press some keys, i press. But MCU doesn't send my keys to the call center endpoint. What do you think is the problem?

Also I need to ask a question. I will have several conferences. And I want to forward the calls between conferences if one of them is busy. Is it possible to do that on VCS. We did that on Call Manager but for that I need to register MCU directly to the CUCM. I could register MCU to the CUCM but now I also need to integarate CUCM with Microsoft Active Directory. In this case I can not import the users wich has numeric user id from AD.

I appreciate your suggestions,

Best regards,

Tufan  

2 Replies 2

Serjay Dorosh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Did you solve this issue? I have the same problem...

tpfrankli
Level 5
Level 5

I'd also be curious if you reached a resolution to this, trying a simmarly this with audio conference chaining to a MCU 5320.

~~~
Rate helpful posts
Blog - http://tripplehelix.net

~~~ Rate helpful posts Blog - http://tripplehelix.net
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: