Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 Network Settings (Hide)

alwin.emanuel
Level 1
Level 1

Afternoon community,

We're in the process of seeing if the DX80 will satisfy our STIG vulnerabilities. Where I seem to be stuck is with the network settings. We want to hide all instances of the IP address being displayed without a pin or password. I've restricted the User Menu and Enabled Strong Security, but you can still view the IP address under 'About this Device' and 'Network Connection'. What am I missing here?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I believe there were some fixes for the Strong security mode in one of the recent releases which helps with hiding this information.

Have you updated your DX80 to the latest software version (as of the date of this post, CE9.5.2)?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I believe there were some fixes for the Strong security mode in one of the recent releases which helps with hiding this information.

Have you updated your DX80 to the latest software version (as of the date of this post, CE9.5.2)?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks!

I overlooked a step that fixed it even with the older software release.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: