Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 & VESA Mount Adapter

sgrist1980
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I would like to use the VESA Mount Adapter on my DX80 unit, but I have no screws to take off the existing stand as per

the instructions here:- http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/dx/dx80/install/dx80-vesa-mount-installation-sheet.pdf

I have attached 2 pictures:-

img_1479.jpg - Supplier DX80 (Showing screws)

file.jpg - This is my DX80 (Showing no screws)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Saul

7 Replies 7

lori.armstrong
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get an answer about the covered screws on the back of your DX80?  I have the same issue but have been unable to find information about gaining access to the screws I am sure are beneath the cover.  All the diagrams on the Cisco website show exposed screw heads.  Thanks!

HI @lori.armstrong,

You need to remove the white sticker, which is covering the screw-holes to expose them.

See belowimage:
Exposed Screws to attach the VESA mountExposed Screws to attach the VESA mount

Regards,

Rishabh Gupta

-Rate the response if found helpful.

Thank you so much for your assistance. Another Cisco staff member was able to assist me with the discovery of the stickers. I could not tell these were stickers at all, until he sent me a photo similar to the one you posted. I do hope you could explain how I remove the stand from the back of the monitor. I'm afraid I will break it if I don't have some skilled guidance. Thanks again!

Lori

HI Lori,
You should be able to peel them off as those are the thin plastic stickers.

Just a matter of removing the 4 screws that hold the DX80 stand on and then attach the VESA adapter in it's place with the screws provided with the adapter.

ashankin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Where did you find your Vesa Mount kit? I am in the market to purchase one as well as the wall mounted arm. 

I had to purchase the entire Cisco wall mount kit; I could not obtain it separately. I got it on Amazon for $153.94.

Lori Armstrong, Ph.D. | U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

Psychologist | Tele Primary Care | Phoenix VA Healthcare System | e-mail: lori.armstrong@va.gov

Visit VA Online: <> <> <> <> <>

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify by reply e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies.