Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 Windows Touchscreen Drivers ?

Hello all, 

Does anyone know if/when they are going to release a windows touch-screen driver for it ? The DX80 was launched in 2014 and still nothing... 

Can you upgrade the firmware of the DX80 end-device without CUCM ?

Tx,   

16 Replies 16

Mark,

Thank you.

Please let me clarify: I am not looking for the touchscreen capabilities. I am willing to switch between using it as an additional monitor and using it as a SIP/TelePresence endpoint.

My concern is that I never like using Generic PnP as the monitor driver. I would like to install a Cisco driver for it.

That is what I am looking for.

Thank you in advance

Todd

I never like using Generic PnP as the monitor driver

If the "Generic PnP" driver is working, then what is your objection to using it?

Given that Cisco would have to possibly customise a driver, and pay for it to be Microsoft Certified, and possibly do it over and over again for each endpoint software update, then it's not a cheap process to do this, and really doesn't providing anything other than giving you a change of device name in your Windows Device Manager.

Given your profile has a Cisco logo attached indicating you're a Cisco employee, I would think that you'd have better luck asking in the internal Cisco channels for something like this that in these customer focussed support forums

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.