Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 with webex meeting server

dems007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team

i have an Webex Meeting Server installed on premise which works fine,people can join on both side external and internal. We have just got an DX80 , our first purpose was to enable webex telepresence on TMS which should allow the DX80 to join an webex meeting but unfortunately  we can just do it with webex on cloud. there is some one who can advise which kind of solutions we can have using webex on premise and also our DX80?

best Regards

Dems schaefer

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there
I just checked the datasheet and you can configure DX 80 with your CUCM. Once the DX is registered you can connect to a WebEx meeting.
Start or Join a WebEx Meeting Using a Video System
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-us/DOC-10354

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

View solution in original post

This article does not apply to Webex Meeting Server, only to Webex in the cloud. 

To the original question, I'm sorry to say there is no solution for you. Webex meeting server does not support direct connection to video endpoints, and I am quite sure there are no plans to add that feature. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there
I just checked the datasheet and you can configure DX 80 with your CUCM. Once the DX is registered you can connect to a WebEx meeting.
Start or Join a WebEx Meeting Using a Video System
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-us/DOC-10354

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

This article does not apply to Webex Meeting Server, only to Webex in the cloud. 

To the original question, I'm sorry to say there is no solution for you. Webex meeting server does not support direct connection to video endpoints, and I am quite sure there are no plans to add that feature. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.