cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error on TMSPE conductor configuration

aneesh.abraham
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure conductor in TMSPE for CMR configuration, I am getting "Failed to create CMR. Please contact your administrator" error. 

i tried to search on the form couldn't find any solution. 

version

TMS -15.6.1

TMSPE -1.12.0

Conductor- 4.3.2

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

Aneesh

5 Replies 5

Hello,

Make sure you have created a user with API access in Conductor to be used by TMSPE.

Take a look on Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Premises Deployment Guide Release 7.0 - Primary (for Unified CM) under Enabling Personal CMRs - Process on page 55.

Thanks and regards,

ACEVIRGIL

Hi Acevirgil,

I have already created a user in conductor with API access permission. Even I tried with the admin user account in conductor but no luck. 

Aneesh

Did you ever figure this out? Having the same issue

Schpice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

did you find the solution to this issue ?

I got the same problem.

Thx

Hello,

I had the same issue.

Summary: Looks like the Java version was updated and there was a vital piece of information missing from the security config file.

Found this out by collecting the TMS logs and seeing this error everywhere.

2019-05-29 10:02:10,691 [common] [JettyThread-280196] ERROR U: VMR::ConductorConnector - TelePresence Conductor failure with: Could not generate DH keypair
2019-05-29 10:02:10,691 [common] [JettyThread-280196] ERROR U: VMR::ConductorSetting - Failed to get service preferences from TelePresence Conductor. Reason: Failed to create CMR. Please contact your administrator

This then lead me to the following config guide.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmspe/release_note/Cisco-TMSPE-release-notes-1-7.pdf

Page 3-4, java requirements! Located the java installation (latest one because that's the one being used) and edited the below line into the java.security file via Notepad++

image.png

Restarted the TMSPE service, waited 10 - 15 mins, and all was fine.

Hope this helps,

David