Views
Helpful
Replies

Ex 90 power supply cell blue LED flashing

Terraview27
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

Got 2 Ex90  no powering ON with the power supply blue LED flashing... looked at the PDF but there is no definition for this...

thx

5 Replies 5

Valentin Ichim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Try change the power supply.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi, 

I have the same problem with an EX90. I tried 3 different power supplies but the issue remains. The blue LED is constant blue until I plug it into the EX90, then it faintly blinks. Any other suggestions

We ended up changing power supplies or sending the unit back to cisco for Reburbished.

Bad batch i guess. I would suggest to check with your reseller if you have a couple of those they might be able to talk to cisco and set you a deal for the repair which will be cheaper than buying new codecs.

The transformers are bad on the power brick.  I've had to replace a couple myself.

aromeroo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This blinking light on the PSU means that this PSU is faulty. Please open a case with TAC to proceed with the replacement. Some other cases get solved after this replacement.

Regards,

Cisco TAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: