cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EX60 WEB LOGIN ISSUE

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

I am running an EX60 with what I believe is TC6.0.

Problem I am having is locally I can login using the admin and password we set but can't login via the browser.

Have used IE and Firefox with same negative result.

I get the login window but keep getting invalid credentials.  I don't want to do a factory reset yet.

Again I can login locally at the system from the touch panel but can't from the browser ???

I tried SSH also and it did not work ???

Chet Cronin
3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Some of the older releases had SSH disabled by default - did you try connecting via Telnet?

Also, on some of the older software, it didn't matter what you entered as a password when on the endpoint itself if the password was blank.  Did you try using a blank password when logging in as admin via the web interface?

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne,

Tried Telnet and yes the blank password .. still not joy.  I can get into it locally but no joy remotely.

Any other ideas ???

Chet Cronin

Is the device managed by a CUCM or TMS?  Are you able to see the device settings through that?

Otherwise, if you've tried admin/blank and admin/TANDBERG, and admin/WhateverYouThinkItIs, you could try to log in as "root" via telnet or ssh, or worst case, via serial (with the appropriate cable) and running the Tandberg shell "tsh" from there where you should be able to issue command, grab the config, etc.

This troubleshooting guide may be helpful: BRKEVT-2805.pdf

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.