cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EX90 calls to CTS - no video

rfrome
Level 1
Level 1

I'm dealing with an odd issue here. I have CUCM 8.6.2a, CTS 1.8, VCS 7.2, TC5.

Internal to the network I have EX90s and CTS systems registered to CUCM. CUCM has sip trunk to VCS-Control. VCS control and expressway are connected via traversal zone, and I have Jabber (PC and tablets) and EX90s as remote internet devices.

My Jabber clients can call the CTS rooms, audio and video are set up correctly. When my my EX90s try to call the CTS rooms, the call is set up, but the CTS rooms receives no video, audio is established however. The calls are setup as SIP. I can't think of what I'm missing. Signalling and media paths should be the same between EX90 and Jabber.

Thoughts?

rf

4 Replies 4

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Could you upgrade to TC5.1.5 and check again?

Which transport do you use on the EX90? SIP-TCP, SIP-UDP, SIP-TLS?

What is the exact deployment and call flow in between the ex90 and the cts when the calls fail?

Any other components in the call path (cube, firewalls, ...)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Rafal Szeremeta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

This sound like port firewall issue. So CTS can only recieve sound?

What about EX90, sound only as well?

Thank you

Rafal

j.house
Level 4
Level 4

Was this ever resolved?  I have the same issue and can provide one additional bit of information.  when my call is established and the CTS endpoint is not receieving my video from the EX90, I can place the call on hold on the EX90 and then resume and the CTS now receives video.

thoughts?

Yes, in my case this was resolved. The documentation show the settings on the neighbor zone between the VCS-Control and the CUCM to have the authentication policy set to "Do not Check Credentials".

Changing this to "Treat as Authenticated" resolved this for me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: