Views
Helpful
Replies

EX90 Provisioning Template Phonebook

draach-85
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I am just checking the possibilities with the provisioning of an endpoint like EX90.

We are having VCS-Control and -Expressway and a TMS (using TMSPE). On VCS-Expressway I am proxying the SIP registrations. H.323 Registrations are on VCS-Expressway. I created two templates, one with an internal configuration and one with an external configuration, and different users.

The only thing I changed on the external template is the address of the SIP server and H.323 Gatekeeper.

Now when the EX90 registeres from internal LAN, the Phonebook is available.

But when I am registering from HomeOffice through the internet, no phonebook is available. Registration with SIP and H.323 is ok, but no phonebook appears.

On the TMS I'll already checked if the phonebook is available for both templates. Because with Jabber/Movi the phonebook is available at proxied registrations, I had the hope, that it is also possible with endpoints. Am I wrong?

Regards, Daniel 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

The reason is it didn't get synched with TMS before. Force full synchronization also could have then fixed the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

what version of VCS and TMS are you using?

did you set the phone books on external devices? with Jabber/Movi clients you don't need to set the phonebook on them but with EX90s and other hard-endpoints you do.

Hi,

I could solve the problem. By doing nothing... I came back next day and the phonebooks were there. Restartet the system, made a factory reset and after the wizard the phonebooks appear immediately. Don't know why, but now it works. Thanks

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

The reason is it didn't get synched with TMS before. Force full synchronization also could have then fixed the problem.

ok, thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: