Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EX90 with TC7.0.2 doesn't show meetings on the touch pannel

Afternoon,

Upgrading an EX60 and an EX90 from TC6.3.0 to TC7.0.1 and after to TC7.0.2 (s52000tc7_0_2.pkg) we discovered that after schedule a meeting it doesn't appear on the meetings menu on the touch pannel, I tried scheduling between EX and EX with CTS too and it never appear on the EX endpoints, going back to TC6.3.0 the meetings appear again.

Any knows why is this happening?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo Vega

7 Replies 7

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you check on the logs on the endpint and tms? Also did you check the bug toolkit?

Also a tcpdump could be interesting. Maybe you see something there

Is there a secific reason you need TC7.0.x? In my oppinion TC6.3 seems to run more stable.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Do the meetings show when you do a "xcommand Bookings List" from the command line? You would expect to see something like this:

OBTP_test.png

If the meetings do not appear here either, check TMS's log-TMSDatabaseScanner.txt.

Regards,

Kjetil

Afternoon,

Doing that comand we get:

xcommand Bookings List

OK

*r Bookings ResultInfo TotalRows: 0

*r Bookings LastUpdated: "2014-02-11T18:40:51Z"

** end

I schedule the meetings through Exchange + Cisco TelePresence Manager.

I tried to schedule a meeting now and it appears on the TC6.3.0 endpoint but doesn't on the TC7.0.2 one.

About upgrading, we just wanted to check the last version.

[...]
I schedule the meetings through Exchange + Cisco TelePresence Manager.

[...]

I see. I don't know much about Cisco TelePresence Manager, so I'm afraid I cannot help you much.

For what it is worth: This document at least shows that TC 7.0 is supported with Cisco TelePresence Manager (>= 1.8). I don't see many CTS Manager related discussions in these support forums, so I recommend opening a TAC case to resolve your issue.

-Kjetil

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It works on EX90s (and other TC software based devices) I have here running TC7.0.2.  It takes around a minute for the meeting to appear on the device after scheduling it in TMS - and same with deleting - it takes a while before it disappears from the list on the device.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

lorenzg
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm having this exact same issue and I cannot find any bug open. How did you manage to fix it?

We went back to TC6.3.0 and now we are at TC7.3.2 working perfectly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: