Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway-C and Expressway-E - User Connections status

Can we see in Expressway-C or Expressway-E users session data, including user ID, session length, start time etc for current active sessoins?

7 Replies 7

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Muzaffar,

The only option that i see on Expressway is to see the stats of currently active calls. You can go to Status > Calls > Calls on the Exp-E page and it provides the following options

• Current calls: the Call status page (Status > Calls > Calls) lists all the calls currently passing through the Expressway.
  • Completed calls: the Call history page (Status > Calls > History) lists all the calls that are no longer active. The list is limited to the most recent 500 calls, and only includes calls that have taken place since the Expressway was last restarted.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Thank you Manish,

Is there a place to view the IP addresses of all the registered MRA phones and Jabber?

On Expressway-C, navigate to Status à Unified Communication à View provisioning sessions.

You will see the username, IP address, device type and the Call Manager node information for all active sessions.

Thanks to Martin Vondee! Got me going in the right direction. I have Expressway X8.10.4 and the path is below.

On Expressway-C, navigate to Status > Unified Communication > View Sessions authorized by user credential

Everything I needed was right there. Thanks all!

hi , 

do you know if there is any way to get this information via a REST call ? 

hi , 

I need to get this information using REST however i cannot find any REST documentation for this . 

Do you know if this is even possible ?

Bump on this one.  Anyone figure out if this can be retrieved via REST?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: