Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway -C

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Dears

I don't have a CUCM and i want to register the video endpoints, is it possible on expressway-C to register the endpoints. also i would like to confirm i m ordering only SMP , RMS for expressway-e license along with CMS hardware to complete the setup, 

IF expressway-C is not able to register then i have to register on CUCM, so what  additional licenses apart from the above mentioned licenses i need to order

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

If you read the above mentioned link its clearly given that for those 4 and 5 desk endpoints it will use the desk lic and for everything else it will use the room licenses.

You can contact Cisco Account manager he will better suggest for how to purchase the individual licenses or more details about licenses.

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable...

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Yes you can register the endpoints on expressway-C

You need to purchase registration licenses, please see the below admin guide (under Call Types and Licensing and License Usage for Device Registrations || page 360 and 361 )

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/expressway/admin_guide/Cisco-Expressway-Administrator-Guide-X12-5-6.pdf

Thanks

Thanks

Dears

If we are registering the devices on the expressway then the screenshot mentioned room system license, these are which licenses ?? I hope these are LIC-TP-12X-ROOM ?????

and for the desktop license we have to use this part number LIC-EXP-DSK  please confirm  ?? but i can see this part number only under the starter bundle, outside the starter bundle if we want to configure then how we can configure 

thanks

Hello,

If you read the above mentioned link its clearly given that for those 4 and 5 desk endpoints it will use the desk lic and for everything else it will use the room licenses.

You can contact Cisco Account manager he will better suggest for how to purchase the individual licenses or more details about licenses.

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable...

Thanks
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: