cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway "C" UC & IM&P Status Inactive!

haris_qazi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am configuring Cisco Expressway "C" & "E" for MRA, but once I configure it the CUCM & IMP Status is showing inactive.

I have configured the following:

- All the required licenses are uploaded.

- Traversal Zones are Active between "C" & "E"

- I have even uploaded  the CUCM Tomcat and IM&P XMPP CA Signed Certificates on Expressway "C".

- DNS is configured

- MRA is enabled

Kindly tell me if I am missing some configuration or help troubleshoot any misconfigurations.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

The configuration needs to be complete before the zones become active.

You have to configure the traversal zones for it to become active. Click on the Hyperlink that states this as shown in your screenshot. 

Please rate useful posts.

Thank you for your response.

I have Zones configured and they're active but you're correct it still shows no Zones are configured under Unified Communications.

Check the snapshots that I do have them configured.

Tell me if I have configured something incorrectly or do I need to configure any further things.

One more thing I have seen in few guides that when you add Traversal Server in Expressway "E", there is dropbox to enable Unified Communications but when I am configuring that droxbox is not available.

Thanks.

That used to be the case in x8.1, but now, when you create a traversal zone you have to specific if its a Unified Communication traversal zone or a normal traversal. Looks like you created a normal traversal zone. You will have to delete it and recreate it as UC traversal zone.

Please rate useful posts.

I can see another option Unified Communications Traversal so I'll try to configure through that.

Thanks.

This was my case, many thanks Georgie
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: