cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway Series C and E aka Collaboration Edge

acgarcia
Level 4
Level 4

Trying to add my CUCM and IM&P servers to my Expressway-C.  Everything goes well with CUCM and even see that the zones were auto-created.  When I try to add IM&P server it says "Failed: cups80 is not a IM and Presence server".

Versions:

CUCM: 9.1.2.10000-28

IM&P: 9.1.1.41900-1

Expressway X8.1

No TLS yet.  I'm wanting to get everything going before I deploy certs

Choosing NO to TLS

Checked

using admin user in IM&P server and checked user to ensure user has AXL.. role as per configuration documentation

created a new user in IM&P and gave AXL... role and still the same problem

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

acgarcia
Level 4
Level 4

I finally got this fixed.  It was a problem with the way the default certs were on the CU IM&P server.  Even though I was chosing no on TLS there was something weird going on with the certs.  I erased all certs on the CU IM&P server and regen new certs for tomcat and tomcast-trust and everything worked.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

acgarcia
Level 4
Level 4

I finally got this fixed.  It was a problem with the way the default certs were on the CU IM&P server.  Even though I was chosing no on TLS there was something weird going on with the certs.  I erased all certs on the CU IM&P server and regen new certs for tomcat and tomcast-trust and everything worked.

Thank you for the info!

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: