cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway Zone Numbering

RodrigoReyes
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to understand how a B2B call was routed out of my Expressway-E.  When I look at the call information, it shows me that the path is TraversalServer -> Zone003ToTraversalSZ -> TraversalSubZone -> Zone004ToTraversalSZ -> DNSZone

The problem is that none of my Zones are called Zone003 or Zone004.  So the question is, how does the Expressway number these zones or where is it getting this information?

I looked on my other Expressway pairs, and they all have a Zone00X in the call paths but I can't figure out which zone it really is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

To know the path of a call best place is Status--> Search history
It will show you from which zone call entered what all transforms/policies and search rules applied and in last where it send the call.

The things you are looking, are virtual links or zones that expressway took and you are seeing this under call history.
For every zone created in expressway, it will create some links by its own.
If you wanted to see those links you can navigate Configuration-->Bandwidth--> links

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful....

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: