Views
Helpful
Replies

Fail to record TMS Meeting with TCS 7.2

aakozlov85
Level 1
Level 1

Hello support comunity!
I have a standard collaboration deployment with CUCM 11 cluster, Conductors cluster 4.3.1, Telepresence Server.
TMS server 15.5 are installed for scheduling meetings. Also I have a TCS 7.2 for recording purposes.

Everything works fine except recording calls functionality for scheduled meetings.

TCS added in TMS with one warning - "Active Gatekeeper Address is Blank". I think that is because we have only CUCM deployment, not a VSC. API password is matched.

If i start conferece an add a TCS as external dial out participant or as autodial participant - it works.

So my problem is when i try to book any conference from TMS and choosing recording alias in advaced conference settings an error appears "Could not set up conference with the following participants <TCS server address>.

Does anybody know what can be cause of this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TMS doesn't support scheduling TCS with CUCM using the recording drop down when using SIP, see bug CSCuu62896.  Workaround is to create participant templates phonebook entries for the recording aliases, or as you have done, add TCS as an external dial-out participant.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TMS doesn't support scheduling TCS with CUCM using the recording drop down when using SIP, see bug CSCuu62896.  Workaround is to create participant templates phonebook entries for the recording aliases, or as you have done, add TCS as an external dial-out participant.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: