Views
Helpful
Replies

Gatekeeper Resources

Omar Abdelhalim
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I tried to call an End-Point (104@gatekeeper IP), message of (Gatekeeper Resources) seen, and call disconnected.

please, help me to know what this message refers to.

Thanks

Omar Mahmoud

5 Replies 5

Saurabh Gupta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Omar,

Assuming everything is correct like Dialing Pattern , Gatekeeper IP etc...

Then please check the traversal and non traversal licenses on your VCS.

If your VCS is out of box and you havent loaded any licenses. Then also you will get this error.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Dear Saurabh

this gatekeeper I am not the owner, but i want to call this extension at  this gatekeeper, the unit i have is MXP unit, and i don't know the  gatekeeper model or SW version, but i want to know what this message  means, please if anyone know or faced this issue, tell me about.

thanks

Omar Mahmoud

Omar,

could you please be more specific when describing the error message you are seeing on your MXP?

What is the exact wording of the error message you see when you attempt to place the call, and where exactly are you seeing this error? On the MXP's actual screen, on the MXP's web interface or in the CLI?

Could you perhaps post a screenshot/picture of this error?

Dear Andreas ,

This message seen on the actual screen for about second, then disappeared, and call disconnected.

Thanks 

Hi Omar,

if the MXP simply displays "Gatekeeper resources" that means that something is wrong upstream of your endpoint, and I would advise you to reach out to whoever is administering this gatekeeper to troubleshoot why the call does not connect.

- Andreas