cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

H.323 endpoint to sccp phone with video advantage

Stewart Thomas
Level 1
Level 1

I'm kinda new to the whole video world. If I have a H.323 enpoint registered to a gatekeeper. I make an outgoing call to a SCCP phone with computer  running video advantage. What seems to be the issue is I have audio only. In the gatekeeper when I do a show gatekeeper calls, I see the active call.

I can call the same sccp phone from any other sccp phone video works fine. Also video works fine from Jabber client to sccp phone.

3 Replies 3

feibo yang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Thomas,

have you got your probome resolved? I have excetly same scenario need to address.

Stewart Thomas
Level 1
Level 1

NO, I was using an Sx-20 as the H323 endpoint. I tried a different video confernece unit.The other confernce unit worked with out any issues. Sorry I wish I new what was wrong with the sx-20. What kind of h323 endpoint are you using?

I'm using polycom vx7000 registered to Gatekeeper. I'm going to change TANDBERG edge95 for this case. Thx.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: