Views
Helpful
Replies

Hiding Diagnostics info on Touch 10

Nij
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

As per the title - is there  a way to stop the content appearing under Issues and Diagnostics on a Touch 10 panel?  I thought that Configuration > User Interface > Diagnostics Notifications = Hidden would do it, but it makes no difference.

We're having calls from users and support teams concerned about messages on that tab - for example Software Upgrade Recommended.

I know I can hide the Settings Menu, but that would cause it's own support issues.

4 Replies 4

JJ77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Try to set the OSD output to a different output monitor (may be the one which is not connected)

The settings to move the OSD to a different output is "UserInterface OSD Output", but note this will move all OSD messages etc that might appear on the screen

Thanks for the reply, but it's the diagnostics on the Touch 10 I need to hide, not on the video screen.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Instead of hiding the whole Settings menu, you can set the UserInterface SettingsMenu Mode as "Locked", so it's still available, however requires a username and passphrase to access it.  That may assist with your end users being able to see things they don't need access to, but still have menu options available for when someone actually needs to get to them.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks for the reply.  I do have the Settings menu locked, but that still allows a user to see the diagnostics warnings.  I'm trying to hide the diagnostics information as customers are seeing it and raising support tickets to the Service Desk.