Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Hiding TMS Portal Options (Smart Scheduler or FindMe)

What determines what of the two options of Smart Scheduler and FindMe in the TMS portal users can see?  I logged in with a user that has absolutly no permissions set within TMS and they were able to see Smart Scheduler, however it errored out when I clicked it.  Is there a way to hide the Smart Scheduler and only show FindMe, or choose what users can see of the two options?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Patrick Sparkman wrote:

[...] Is there a way to hide the Smart Scheduler and only show FindMe, or choose what users can see of the two options?

I don't think that's possible. All users can see both, but (as of TMS 14.3.2) only users who are part of a group that has

"Booking" -> "Misc" -> "Booking" permissions in TMS can actually schedule using Smart Scheduler.

-Kjetil

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Patrick Sparkman wrote:

[...] Is there a way to hide the Smart Scheduler and only show FindMe, or choose what users can see of the two options?

I don't think that's possible. All users can see both, but (as of TMS 14.3.2) only users who are part of a group that has

"Booking" -> "Misc" -> "Booking" permissions in TMS can actually schedule using Smart Scheduler.

-Kjetil

View solution in original post

Highlighted

That would probably explain why I was getting an error when I clicked on Smart Scheduler, since the user I was testing with had no TMS permissions at all, including booking.  Well, even if I can't hid the option, that will keep them from clicking into something they shouldn't, however at the same time confuse them thinking they should be able to click on it.