Helpful
Replies

Hosting presence information on neighbor VCS Control

megafonmsk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!
Could you please help me?

What should I do to host the presence information of my SIP domain not on local VCS Control, where the endpoints registered, but on the VCS Control located in neighbor zone ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

awinter2
Level 7
Level 7

Disable the Presence Server on your own VCS Control while enabling the Presence Server on the neighbored VCS Control.

Also make sure that your local SIP domain also exists on the neighbored VCS Control and that the search rules between these VCS's allow the SIP presence traffic to pass freely between the two (AnyAlias for instance).

- Andreas

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

awinter2
Level 7
Level 7

Disable the Presence Server on your own VCS Control while enabling the Presence Server on the neighbored VCS Control.

Also make sure that your local SIP domain also exists on the neighbored VCS Control and that the search rules between these VCS's allow the SIP presence traffic to pass freely between the two (AnyAlias for instance).

- Andreas

megafonmsk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, Andreas!

Yes, it works! Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: