cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I add additional button for Dial a particular SIP ID on Touch 10 without 3rd party controller?

joyal4304
Level 1
Level 1

I have 38 Nos of MX 800 Dual.

I am also using Bluejeans for Laptop and Mobile Users.

I want to add soft button on Touch 10 to dial Bluejeans SIP ID directly. I don't have any 3rd party control in this room.

4 Replies 4

Hi Joyal,

did you look into the facility services configuration, whether it fulfills your requirement. ?   Please find below reference on further details on Facility services. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ce93/mx700-mx800-administrator-guide-ce93.pdf 

Regards,

Shalid 

HI

Thanks. This is useful. I have add require field in facility services.

It is showing "?" on Touch 10 now. I want to add customized button in place of this ?, This will resolve my concern

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

You don't need a button, just dial the URI one time and then save it as a favorite. Next time just choose the favorite to dial the URI. 

Anthony T
Level 5
Level 5

You could also use the In-Room Control Editor in conjunction with Macro Editor to create an always-visible extra 'button' that will open a panel that has your button to dial Bluejeans.  It could also have other buttons on it, and other direct dials.

You'll have to see the Customization guide, as well as the API reference guide for your endpoint.  Requires a recent version of endpoint software to implement.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: