Views
Helpful
Replies

How many video calls can make with CP-8845 or DX650

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

Hi guys,

I want to know How many video calls can make with CP-8845 or DX650 at the same time?

Is there any limitation?

Thanks,

Mohammad Saeed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Yes according to the documentation.

Cisco TelePresence MCU allows both ad hoc and meet-me voice and video conferencing. Each conference bridge can host several simultaneous, multiparty conferences.

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can only have one active call at any given time.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jaime!

So it means only one video call at same time! Right?

what if I want to make multiple video calls for example between 4 participants ? what do I need?

That would be a conference call, read Leo's link, you need a video CFB to do that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I want the multiple video calls inside internal network not external!

Hi,

Check this link for multiparty video conference and the resources to achieve this:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/12_0_1/systemConfig/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-1201/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-1201_chapter_01000000.html

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Thanks Leo for the information, so If I have Cisco Telepresence MCU can make multiple video calls at the same time what ever the phone model can support video?

Hi,

Yes according to the documentation.

Cisco TelePresence MCU allows both ad hoc and meet-me voice and video conferencing. Each conference bridge can host several simultaneous, multiparty conferences.

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

So need CUCM 12.0 and Cisco MCU for this case to make internal Multiple video calls..RIght? 

Mohammad,

Check the CUCM matrix compatibility to check the recommended versions:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/unified/communications/system/Compatibility/CSR-Compatibility-Matrix-InteractiveHTML.html

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: