Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Activate Cisco TelePresence Server on Virtual Machine 4.1

david.kelsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm just wanting to know the process for acquiring Activation Key and License/Encryption Keys for Cisco TelePresence Server on Virtual Machine.

I've deployed 2x TP on VM servers and I've added both to the Conductor cluster, but both TP servers require activation and screen licenses.

I've tried using the PUT tool, but cannot find the any TP Server options there.

The OVAs/VMs I've deployed are for 8-core TP servers.

The Conductor cluster and TP servers are a fresh/clean install - I received the appropriate Activation and Option keys for the Conductor VMs, but nothing for the TP servers - should these have been supplied with the order?

Are these $0 line items that we need to order?

We have 200 CUWL Pro licenses and an active CUWL/ESW contract.

If someone can point me in the right direction for how to acquire the appropriate keys it would be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies 6

peternnaji
Level 1
Level 1

I am having this problems too.

Can anyone help out here?

Regards, 

Peter

Have you purchased the TelePresence Servers?  If so, you should have recieved PAKs for the activation and option keys, if not, suggest you contact your Cisco Account Manager or reseller you purchased them from.

I have installed the TS Server on a BE6k Virtual machine.

The TS server is not a physical server.

You still have to order the TelePresence Server to obtain the required activation and option keys, as well as screen licenses - did you purchase the TelePresence Server?  If so, you should have recieved several PAKs for it.

Yes I did.

Cold this be the pak: LIC-VTS-PMP-PAK?

Yes, that should be it.