cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add an address to CTS managed by CUCM?

Hugo Romero
Level 1
Level 1

I managed to create a phonebook entry on TMS but CTS endpoints is not getting this entry, how can I add this entry to CTS endpoint?

7 Replies 7

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cant get phonebooks to the cts system from tms. As far as i know this is not supported at this time.

Please be more specific if i misunderstood you.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I guess the same applies to the TX series endpoints too?

Correct. UCM provisioned endpoints like CTSs and TXs get their phone book from the UCM only.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thanks for your reply.

We have a client that uses TMS (Cisco and Tandberg devices) and CUCM  (CTS) integrated. They are using Teleprecence Server to connect calls between them.

They would like to include some addresses in the phonebook so users can dial easily. I included the address in TMS and pushed to endpoints. however, CTS are not getting the update. This is done via CUCM, but I do not know how?

Thanks,

HR

Thanks for your reply.

Yes the same. We have a client that uses TMS (Cisco and Tandberg devices) and CUCM  (CTS) integrated. They are using Teleprecence Server to connect calls between them.

They would like to include some addresses in the phonebook so users can dial easily. I included the address in TMS and pushed to endpoints (tandberg). However, CTS are not getting the update. This is done via CUCM, but I do not know how?

Thanks,

HR

Magnus,

Thanks for your reply.

We have a client that uses TMS (Cisco and Tandberg devices) and CUCM  (CTS) integrated. They are using Teleprecence Server to connect calls between them.

They would like to include some addresses in the phonebook so users can dial easily. I included the address in TMS and pushed to endpoints. however, CTS are not getting the update. This is done via CUCM, but I do not know how?

Thanks,

HR

Hi,

go to CUCM, "User Management", "End User", then push the "Find-Button", than you should see the phonebook entries, if you have one. Then added your endpoints.

In the Field: " you have to put the SIP number from the endpoint.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: