cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add Home Screen-Style icons to a secondary page on Touch 10 or Desktop Series codecs

Scott Nieto
Level 1
Level 1

I have utilized the provided macro examples in various codecs (SX80, DX80, RoomKits) to provide multiple Quick-Dial icons on the Home Page/Screen and I was wondering if there is a way to have a Quick-dial button on the home screen which leads to another panel which has multiple "Quick-dial-style" icons rather than the basic UI extension icons?
Specifically, is it possible to create a link from the main UI to a panel which displays active Home Screen-style Handset icons?

2 Replies 2

Sergio Quezada
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Scott,

You can configure the UI controls  and also leverage the GPIO settings on the SX80 (Settings > Configuration > GPIO). You can find more information on for these pages 94 and 152 of the attached Admin Guide. I also sent an example of a second page of UI Controls (just some examples). Hope that helps

Hi,

Thanks, but I'm wondering if I can put Home-Screen Icons on a second page/panel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: