cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change input on Cisco Profile 65 lcd screen

James Evans
Level 1
Level 1

We recently had a Cisco TelePresence Profile 65 system donated. We did not get any documentation and I have been unable to locate instructions for the lcd screen. The screen has several inputs and RS232. I would like to figure out how to change the screen input. Could someone explain how this would be done? I assume its over rs232 because I cant find any buttons on the unit. Is there an API for the screen? What are the communication settings for the screen?

Any help is most appreciated.

Thank you

James

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The screen is designed to work with the endpoint, I'm not sure how much luck you'll have with operating it independently.  I've not seen the commands to control the screen documented anywhere.

You'll find the Admin and install guides on the Cisco website which may help you get the system operational and then be able to use it to change to another input source.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The screen is designed to work with the endpoint, I'm not sure how much luck you'll have with operating it independently.  I've not seen the commands to control the screen documented anywhere.

You'll find the Admin and install guides on the Cisco website which may help you get the system operational and then be able to use it to change to another input source.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you very much for providing those links and the information. This is our first experience with the Profile series equipment. Its good to know that it wasn't designed to operate independently.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: