cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to change layout for streaming video on CMS?

xujf
Level 1
Level 1

I want to change layout for steaming video, I have not found any API to do it ?may I send DTMF to Space to change the lauout for streaming video?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you’re running CMS 2.2 and later, you could try setting the participant as important, see section 2.6 if the CMS 2.0 Release Notes

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Currently the recorder/streamer only supports a single video stream. I know they’re looking at improving that by having separate streams for main video and content, but no timeline.

yes,only one stream for recording and streming. I can not change the main video  layout. for example, 4 endpoint join  comference  , I want to select important endpoint to be full sreeen in live streaming.

If you’re running CMS 2.2 and later, you could try setting the participant as important, see section 2.6 if the CMS 2.0 Release Notes

yes, CMS support the important participant,  but my requirement is layout change, for example, N+1 layout, equal layput , overlay   content only, speaker only for sreaming 

In addition, I hope CMA could  support important participant  appoitment and add streaming start/stop button, like record.

Now I  use DMTF to start/stop streaming.