cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to portal for a user booking a CMR room on TMS potal?

nguyenngoctuyen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi experts,

I have a proplem with TMS, i want to portal for a user to booking a room CMR, how do i do?

my system info:

- TMS 15.0.1

- TMSPE 1.5

- Conductor XC 4.0

Many thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Patrick,

I solved my problem.

It appears to be my TMS problem. When i try to login using domain user on TMS, it got me an error. After troubleshoot, the cause of the problem is, even though my TMS join domain, but my TMS not listed on domain controller in object computer. after that i re-join my TMS to the domain, then my TMS listed on object computer in domain controller and i can login to my TMS using domain user. then i try to login to user portal, and it works like charm.

So after all, it's issue on my TMS machine.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Even

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Scheduling a CMR isn't possible, the user would have to use the Smart Scheduler for that.

thanks Patrick for your support,

So, when we are a Service provide, we want to portal for customer user creat a CMR room, how do we do, and how solution of Cisco for me case?

So you want users to be able to create their own CMR, not schedule or book one as mentioned in your first post?

You'll need to setup CMR within TMSPE, take a look at the TMSPE Deployment Guide starting on pg 50. The users will need permission to login to your TMS so they can access the TMS portal to create a CMR. 

Hi Patrick,

I already have users sync with AD under System > Provisioning > Users, and the users already appear in the left tab.

The problem is, the user cannot sign in to user portal to set up their own CMR, so now i setup the user CMR by using administrator account on behalf of the user, one by one. But when it comes to change PIN, i want the user can change their CMR PIN by themselves.

TMS server already join domain.

Do i need to config user in the Administrative tools > User administration > Users? Because in this menu, i don't see any user except administrator.

What configuration i missed?

Thanks,

Even

Accounts won't appear under the Users section of TMS unless their first try and access either TMS or the TMS User Portal.  Have you tried to access the user portal, and if so, what happens?

Hi Patrick,

I solved my problem.

It appears to be my TMS problem. When i try to login using domain user on TMS, it got me an error. After troubleshoot, the cause of the problem is, even though my TMS join domain, but my TMS not listed on domain controller in object computer. after that i re-join my TMS to the domain, then my TMS listed on object computer in domain controller and i can login to my TMS using domain user. then i try to login to user portal, and it works like charm.

So after all, it's issue on my TMS machine.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Even

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: