cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to upgrade telepresence endpoints in bulk using TMS v14.6 ?

amine..dahel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everybody,

I'm working on a TMS v 14.6.2, I have a task to upgrade about a 100 Tandberg Profile C20 endpoints to a version TC7.3.5.

Can you, guys tell me how to perform an upgrade in bulk on these Tandberg Profile 42 C20 using the TMS?

Thank you, guys, in advance.

Amine

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

On the System Upgrade page you have the ability to sort by specific endpoint types or software versions among various other filters, that should allow you to upgrade the specific endpoints you want easily.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

At a high level, the process is:

1. Upload the TC7.3.5 software to TMS: Systems > System Upgrade > Software Manager.
  2. Select endpoints to upgrade: Systems > System Upgrade > System Upgrade.

Refer to the "Upgrading Cisco TMS-managed endpoints" section of the TMS 14.6 Admin Guide on pg 78 for detailed steps.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the precious instructions.

I know this procedure, the thing is that I want to know if there is a way to perform this upgrade in a CSV kinda way, the endpoints in interest are in different folders, there are about a hundred endpoints and they're all  Tandberg Profile 42 C20.

Plus, I didn't manage to perform research based on the device type.

Is there a such way yet?

Thanks again, Patrick.

On the System Upgrade page you have the ability to sort by specific endpoint types or software versions among various other filters, that should allow you to upgrade the specific endpoints you want easily.

Thanks Patrick for the precious tip, TMS is an amazing tool, for real.