cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HTTP error 403.0 on TMS 15.1

KeithEMargetts
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks wonder if anybody can help here.

We have the above running and it was running well. Unfortunately it has developed a fault. The issue is that if we try to connect via HTTP we get the page not authorised. If we use HTTPS it asks for a login and then says un-authorised. Have checked permissions all over the folders and IIS and all seems fine. The services are started with the correct credentials and the users of the system are still able to connect and use it. The domain admin we use cant connect and no new user i set up can connect.

The database connection credentials check seems to work ok and reports no issues. This happens whether i remote to the server or login locally. I cant connect using its server name, ip, or localhost credentials in Firefox, Chrome or IE.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keith

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

A quick way to fix TMS/IIS permissions is to run the TMS installer again and install over the top / repair your current installation.  This re-configures all the required permissions for TMS to operate. 

Note: TMS 15.1 is pretty ancient (December 2015) - you should consider updating to a more recent version (TMS 15.12.0 is the current release).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: