Views
Helpful
Replies

Intégrate TMS AD error

cyrille vautier
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

The integration of TMS with AD does not work, the connection with AD with the connection test works but when the first user login with their AD accounts, TMS does not receive the information automatically sent as Email , phone number, I get only the name and it is more about the firstname fields.

My TMS version 13.1.2.

What is the possible problem?

Thanks,

Cyrille VAUTIER

5 Replies 5

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Are you saying that you can login with the AD user but you cannot synchronize the user? Do you see a button when you edit the user: "Update from Active Directory" or "Update from AD"?

Have you enabled User Information Synchronization with AD in the network settings? Are you sure the correct fields are populated in AD?

/Magnus

In TMS 14.1 there are some bugfixes relating to the AD user synch information.

/Magnus

Hi

I can sign in with the user of the AD, I have the "update from active directory" button, when I run it, execute it well without error, but the information is not modified .

The network setting is configured with the AD information (user information lookup yes, GC server, domain and user paswword AD), the AD account used for synchronization already works with Call Manager and it is receiving any information.

Cyrille

Hi, is this field populated or is it blank in the TMS network settings under the AD config?:

TMS 14.1 release notes:

CSCud10033

Resolved the issue where Cisco TMS failed to do Active Directory lookup of existing users. The issue happened if the Lookup User Information from

Active Directory in the Network Settings was enabled and the GC server or AD forest DNS name field was empty.

/Magnus

You are on an old TMS version so I am not able to do the tests on your version at this time.. You should consider upgrading.

/Magnus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: