Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration of TMS and CUCM

Arun Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I was looking for some documentation on integrating TMS(13.1) with CUCM(8.6), I would also like to know about the integration of TMS with Microsoft Outlook for the purpose of meeting scheduling and OBTP functionality.

Any information on the integration process of TMS with CTMS and TPS (Codian MXE8000 Series) Blades will be of great help.

Also I would like to know of the difference in term of features supported by TMS and CTM for Cisco Jabber, iPad and Microsoft Lync.

Regards,

Arun Kumar

10 Replies 10

mahkrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Arun, For integrating TMS(13.1) with CUCM(8.6) refer to the TMS 13.1Administrator Guide page 12, section Adding Cisco Unified CM and CTS to Cisco TMS

URL for TMS 13.1 admin guide - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/admin_guide/Cisco_TMS_Admin_Guide_13-1.pdf

What is the version of the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Extension for Microsoft Exchange you have integrated with your TMS 13.1 ?

Is it a must to have TMS Extension for exchange for this integration? Is it possible to do it without exchange integration?

Thanks

Hi,

When using TMS 13.2.x and TMSXE 3.x, you can integrate TMS managed CUCM provisioned systems with Outlook/Exchange scheduling. You'll also get the required OBTP functionality.

Regards,

Kjetil

Hi Kjetil,

Any documentation, who to schedule the conference from outlook exchange. any utility/ plugin required.

How to select the Jabber end user in the conference,

Kindly advise.

Hi Muhammad,

Please follow the TMSXE user guide for understanding the process of conference scheduling from outlook. This process is pretty straight forward. You can book a meeting like any normal meeting from the outlook and the participants would be the room system you configure on the Exchange for the endpoints. You have to use the Cisco custom form if you want to add a dial-in or dial-out participant to your meeting. if you want to use web-ex enabled telepresence with TMSXE, you will need to install a plugin . 

Regards,

-Deepti

Hi Deepti,

Thanks for response and valuable information. Actually the issue is with advance form for dialin or dial out participant,

1- you can find the video address of participant

2- Exchange will not send email to dialout  or dialin participant with  the dialing detail.

BR

That is true. The meeting owner is expected to forward the meeting invite, which contains the video address to all the participants. 

Hi Manuel

You can also book the systems from the TMS WEB gui so exchange integration is not a must in order to book the systems and using OBTP if this was your question.

/Magnus

Hi,

I'm running Exchange 2010, TMS 13.2.1, and TMSXE 3.0. We cannot seem to figure out how to change the display name in TMS to meet the criteria in Exchange to schedule TX9000 in CUCM to participate in a scheduled conference via Outlook. Is this supported feature?

Hello Joseph

Can you explain exactly problem you facing and attach screenshot if possible?

Thank you

Rafal