Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN Gateway without VCS control

Hi team,

We have a Cisco CUCM v 10.5 deployed and all voice and video endpoints registered to CUCM only, Now I want to integrate Cisco ISDN GW 3241 with CUCM, is it possible ?? ( like the way we add voice gateway ) or will the ISDN GW work stand alone ( by registering to the internal gatekeeper )??

Please suggest ..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

James Hodgson
Level 1
Level 1

My recommendation would be to set up the ISDN gateway as a standard SIP trunk and configure your dial plans to make sure that PSTN calls get routed to the ISDN gateway. You should be able to use TCP or TLS (assuming you get the certificates set up correctly) but I would recommend only using "Early offer" in the SIP profile.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

James Hodgson
Level 1
Level 1

My recommendation would be to set up the ISDN gateway as a standard SIP trunk and configure your dial plans to make sure that PSTN calls get routed to the ISDN gateway. You should be able to use TCP or TLS (assuming you get the certificates set up correctly) but I would recommend only using "Early offer" in the SIP profile.

Mr James, Can you share any documentation of this plzzz... would be highly appreciable..

From above, I understood as below :

- Create a SIP trunk to ISDN gateway from CUCM and set a route pattern  using this SIP trunk

- Configure IP-ISDN and ISDN-IP dial rules

Thats it!!!