Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN Link SX20 outgoing ISDN video problem

macieknowak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have installed a Cisco Telepresence ISDN Link 1.1.6 Link with SX20 TC 7.3.7 without VSC infrastracure.

I can make a audio call without problem (option audio call with parameter 502431XXX;x-h320tlph=true)

I have problem with outgoing ISDN video call. I see 480 Tempolararily Unavailable Error Messege in LOG. Incoming video calls through ISDN work perfect.

Incoming <= 480 Temporarily Unavailable, CSeq: 101 INVITE, Remote: [fe80::2a2:89ff:fed1:dffb]:15070, CallId: 6b67c6c6a0e73f3da0e03c6383536f1b

The pair status is auto and is OK.

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The ";x-h320tlph=true" part is a very old way of doing it from the very early ISDN Link IL1.0 software.

Dialling is much easier in the newer versions of software (Since IL1.1 - see the ISDNLink Release Notes)

Are you trying to make the call via the command line, web interface, with a remote, or with a Cisco Touch panel?

If you're doing it via the command line (as per Page 21 of the ISDN Link Admin Guide) use:

xCommand Dial Protocol:H320 CallType:Audio Number:9999999999

Or via the web interface, just set the Call Rate to "Audio only" (See Page 20 of the ISDN Link Admin Guide)

Or with a Touch controller, set the call rate to "Audio only" (See Page 18 of the ISDN Link Admin Guide).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.